Values are more than just what you have been told is important in life. They are the pathway to happiness, well-being and successes that you will actually be proud of.
No more falling in line with what others think, failing to prioritise your agenda and living life at a 5 or 6 out of 10. It's time to live with authenticity, courage, and purpose.
Find your Values . . . walk your path.
Having worked with hundreds of individuals in different life circumstances and situations, I have repeatedly seen the power of understanding one's Values.
This programme for anyone...
- dissatisfied by their job
- seeking a change of career
- currently unemployed
- studying or recently graduated
- looking for direction in life
- wanting to improve their motivation
- re-evaluating their priorities
- wanting to improve their decision making
- just interested in Psychology
Through this course and once you master your Values you'll be able to:
- make the big decisions in life as easily as the small ones;
- align your job and career so that you are proud of what you do;
- keep yourself on track when facing challenges;
- say 'No' to things that don't make you happy (without offending);
- plan your days, weeks, months and years so that you live without regret of failing to do what is most important to you.
Who am I?
In case you don't know much about me, my name is Joe and I'm a Business Psychologist and Coach from sunny old England.
I've spent many years working with individuals to navigate their careers, enhance their leadership skills, develop useful mindsets and apply Psychology to all aspects of their lives. And from all that I've seen, the one tool that has the biggest impact on people who are lost for direction in life is ... you guessed it ... it's Values.
One of my top Values is having a positive impact on those I serve. Thus, my mission is to support you in your journey through life and in your career.
I look forward to hearing how you get one with this programme and hope to meet or speak with you one day in the future.